"Buffalo Fly" Leather Patch Hat
The Buffalo Fly hat....cause we’d rather be on the river! Earn Your Fish!
At your request the “Buffalo Fly” Leather Patch Hat, which is about celebrating the great outdoors!
- The patch is a hand stamped and sewn American Bison Steamboat Leather made in America by a small veteran owned company.
WARNING: This hat may bring ya some luck hauling in some big fat river hogs!
- Cotton twill front panels and visor with mesh back panels;
- ProCrown with buckram-fused front panels and
- ProStitching; pre-curved PE visor with eight rows of stitching.
Sizing: Adjustable plastic snap back strap
These hats are structured but have a great profile to fit any size head.
Low Profile Specs:
These hats are structured but have a great profile to fit almost any size head.
- 100% cotton, chino twill front
- 100% polyester, soft mesh back
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel
- Pre-curved contrast stitch visor
- Contrast fabric stripes on side panels
- Snapback closure