Sheridan WYO Low-Profile Snapback Hat
We knew you'd like this hat so much we offered it in a 112 (our standard hats) or a 115 low profile hat for those with a smaller bean head like our Founder, Bert.
The horizon view on the bison patch mirrors the view of sunrise looking east from Sheridan, Wyoming, America at the new ranch that houses our Land & Bison herd and working bison ranch operation.
This hat was also designed in part with our good friends Bales Hay, who make a horse version of this hat.
These hats are structured but have a great profile to fit almost any size head.
- 100% cotton, chino twill front
- 100% polyester, soft mesh back
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel
- Pre-curved contrast stitch visor
- Contrast fabric stripes on side panels
- Snapback closure