"The American" Tee
* If you were looking for Trump, Clinton, or Sanders shirts…...KEEP LOOKING! *
"The American" t-shirt is a navy blue, American Apparel shirt, which, you guessed it, is completely American made. This super soft, poly-cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction is a special edition shirt and will only be available for a limited time.
We made this shirt because we, at Bison Union Co., love President Teddy Roosevelt and wish he was running for President this election! Here are some reasons why:
1. His jobs other than his presidency were quite varied: cattle rancher, deputy sheriff, historian, naturalist, explorer, author of 35 books, police commissioner, assistant Secretary of the Navy, governor of New York, and war hero.
2. He was a Rough Rider In 1898, he resigned from the Department of the Navy and organized the First U.S. Volunteer Cavalry Regiment, known as the Rough Riders. Among other battles, he led the charge up San Juan Hill in the Spanish-American War.
3. As the first conservationist president, he spearheaded the creation of the United States Forest Service, and established five new national parks. He was responsible for the start of the Wildlife Refuge system. During his administration, 42 million acres were set aside as national forests, wildlife refuges, and areas of special interest (such as the Grand Canyon).
4. The teddy bear was named after Roosevelt, in response to a cartoon showing the president refusing to shoot a bear after it had been tied to a tree. He considered it unsportsmanlike.
NOTICE: Please print out the above Teddy Roosevelt facts and have them ready when Hillary Clinton supporters ask you, "Who is Teddy Roosevelt?"
We also believe that no matter who you support, as Americans you should vote!