THREE EASY STEPS
Choose your coffee
Pick your favorite Bison Union Coffee in ground, whole bean or single serve pods.
Set your quantity and frequency
Let us know how much coffee to send and how often to send it.
Enjoy your coffee on your schedule
Your coffee is on the way! Never worry about running out again and edit your subscription easily at any time.
We wouldn't have a company without our customers, and we know it.
“Great coffee from an honest company. Smokehammer is my go-to wake up call, got a serious kick to it! Keep up the great work!”
“Black Buffalo is the real deal. I use it in my drip coffee machine, great way to start my morning!”
“I’ve got more Bison Union hats than I can count, so when they started making coffee I had to try it out! Best. Coffee. Ever. Also, Bert and Candace are always there if I have questions on my order, thanks guys!!”
Great Coffee and Hard Work go Hand in Hand
At Bison Union Coffee Company we’re different from big chain coffee companies; we haven’t forgotten how coffee became popular in America.
Coffee was originally marketed to soldiers and working class citizens during the Civil War who relied on the boost of energy the caffeine provided. Later it was marketed to ranchers, cowboys, loggers, railroaders, and gold miners who made their way to the western frontier of America in search of a better life built on hard work and a love for America.
We take pride in delivering the best coffee in America to the people who deserve it most…people who work hard for a living and love everything that’s great about this country.
Whether tending to cows or turning a wrench, Bison Union Coffee Company is honored to make coffee for the backbone of America….the working class! Thank you for choosing Bison Union Coffee, Earn Your Coffee!Join the club
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! If you are going on vacation, or need to skip a delivery for any reason, you can manage this in your Bison Union account.
1) Log into your Bison Union account and click on the Manage Subscriptions link under your name.
2) To skip a delivery, click on the Manage link. This will generate a dropdown menu with several options.
3) Select the Upcoming Orders option and then click Skip Shipment for each of the scheduled shipments that you would like to skip.
You can update your delivery address through your Bison Union customer account.
1) Log into your Bison Union customer account and click on the Manage Subscriptions link under your name.
2) To change your subscription delivery address, click on the Manage link. This will generate a dropdown menu with several options.
3) Select the Update Address option and enter the new address where you would like for your coffee to be delivered
You can easily swap products through your Bison Union customer account.
2) To swap products, click on the Manage link. This will generate a dropdown menu with several options.
3) Click the Swap Product option and select the new coffee you would like to be delivered.
You have the ability to adjust the quantity of coffee you receive or the delivery timeframe of your subscription. If you are running out of coffee before your next coffee delivery, consider increasing the number of bags per delivery or shortening the delivery interval (i.e. from 1x per month to 1x per every 3 weeks).
1) Log into your Bison Union customer account and click on the Manage Subscriptions link just under your name.
2) To adjust frequency, click on the current frequency indicated. This will generate a delivery interval pop up where you can adjust the delivery interval for this subscription. Note that this will change the delivery interval for all future deliveries.
3) To adjust quantity delivered click on the Manage link. This will generate a dropdown menu with several options. Select the Product (Qty) option increase/decrease quantity as desired.